Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Greene Family Reunion, Thanksgiving, 2006

This weekend over forty of the far-flung extended Greene family came to Barnesville for their annual family reunion. Carol Patrick did an absolutely terrific job planning the whole affair. The men played golf on Friday while many of the women shopped. Then on Saturday we all got together at First Baptist Church for scrumptous food, fun games, and lot of hugs. Tom Lowry took this picture and his wife April sent it to us; as with lots of photographers who stand back to click the shutter, Tom's not in it. Thanks for taking this great photograph, Tom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy- I haven't checked out this BLOG in a while.
Amazing stuff to see and read!! Thanks for all the work
you put into this.
Do I already have a username and password? I wasn't sure
so I just signed in as an anonymous commentor. :-)
Love, April L.

Nat said...

Good to see your pic on the fantastic re-union that you and your family have had. Pic says it all. God Bless the Family. I am a family freak and I was just going through some family blogs today and thats how I landed up in your blog. Keep it going great stuff, we need more such news buzzing around to instill the long forgotten family togetherness and values and btw, if you find time please visit another fantastic family connect site by name www.connectathum.com. I was truly inspired by that site....please leve your feedbacks....Thanks and have agreat time...Nat